Tonight we see a number of boxing matches taking place so we wanted to give you some thoughts on how we see them going, along with the bets we see the most value with the following Boxing Betting Tips.
7.05pm – Dereck Chisora v Zakaria Azzouzi
Dereck Chisora returns to the ring with a record of 27 wins and 8 defeats from his 35 fights up against France’s Zakaria Azzouzi who has a 14-2-2 record from his 18 fights. We see this as a relatively straightforward fight for Chisora and don’t anticipate it going more than 4 rounds.
The value in this fight for us is as follows:
- Dereck Chisora In Rounds 3-4 – 5/2 with SkyBet
- Dereck Chisora Round 3 – 6/1 with SkyBet
- Dereck Chisora Round 4 – 10/1 with SkyBet
— Matchroom Boxing (@MatchroomBoxing) March 16, 2018
10.30pm – Dillian Whyte v Lucas Browne
Dillian Whyte who has just the one professional career defeat to his name, having been beaten by Anthony Joshua back in 2015 by way of Technical Knock Out comes up against Australia’s Lucas Browne who has a perfect record in his 25 fights, with 22 coming by way of knockout. The fight should be a good test for Whyte but we think he should have enough to get the win over 12 rounds, with this fight expected to go the distance.
The value in this fight we see as follows:
- Dillian Whyte to win in rounds 8-12 – 11/2 with SkyBet
- Dillian Whyte To Be Knocked Down And Win – 4/1 with SkyBet
- Both Fighters To Be Knocked Down – 11/2 with SkyBet
— Dillian Whyte (@DillianWhyte) March 15, 2018